Wednesday, July 14, 2010

$2.50 Pampers Cruisers found at CVS (without DryMax!)!

I was doing my weekly shopping at CVS yesterday, and much to my surprise, I found 3 packs of clearanced Pampers Cruisers (pre DryMax- yay!) on an endcap.  They were marked at $4.50 a pack.  I was ridiculously excited because I thought I had missed all of the clearanced diapers that people had been posting about a month or so ago.  Anyways, I scooped up the 3 packs (1 size 3, 2 size 4), and to sweeten the deal even furthur, I used 3 $2/1 Pampers Cruisers coupons, making each pack of diapers $2.50!  Can't beat that!
Here is what my transaction looked like:
3 Pampers Cruisers $4.50 each
-(3) $2/1 Cruisers, Swaddlers or Extra Protection (7/4 PG insert)
-$5.00 ECB
-$2.00 ECB
$0.49 OOP

No comments:

Post a Comment