Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Post Numero Uno

Well, here is day one at CouponinginJersey.  I have decided that since I spend so much time online chasing all the deals, I might as well create a blog to showcase them!  As a young stay at home mom and wife, couponing, saving, and budgeting are all crucial in my life.  After a long time spending frivoulously, I am finally on track with a great budget, and my husband and I will be purchasing our first house in the next few months. 

The things I will be posting on the blog include weekly store coupon match-ups (the stores I hit include ShopRite, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, SuperFresh, Target, and Walmart), rebate offers, hot online deals, budgeting tips, shopping trips, and various other money saving endeavors.  I'm new to blogging, but it seems like fun, and I'm excited to get started.  Forgive my basic layout- I hope to have something a little "flashier" in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment